Saturday, August 8, 2009

blog direction


Well its taken me about 8 months or so to come to the conclusion that this blog has a theme. whilst I have posted music not related to the group in question it has become apparent that the vast majority does!. It was not my intention at the start. but hey what the hell if you have a passion in life no point in hiding it
SO GUESS WHAT'S THE BIGGEST PASSION IN MY LIFE (apart from my kids,sex and the occasional drink of course)
I Would love to make this blog everything about
URIAH HEEP
but unfortunately I'm running out of music to post. so if anyone out there has anything and i mean anything by Heep or related artists and would be willing to share it, I would dearly love to hear from you (I know there is plenty out there)
PS Just in case the wife reads this, you come a close second !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments about this blog