Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blogger Rant

No posts for a while basically because I've loaded windows 7 onto my PC (legally) and its been giving me major headaches mainly with incompatible programmes. I am not knocking the system as I have been reasonably impressed so far but finding compatible drivers for my printer etc is sending me insane. then there's the programme issue for example I have Nero 7 bought and paid for with my own hard earned cash it will load OK (eventually) but then it just doesn't want to know (I refuse to pay for a newer edition when 7 does exactly what I need). But then there are some older programs that were written in the days of windows 95, possibly earlier, like wave repair that I use virtually daily that loaded and work superbly
Anyway enough of the ranting
I will persevere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments about this blog