Monday, February 13, 2012

Uriah Heep - London 8/12/11



OK I will kick off the latest run of bootlegs with this one recorded at the Bands "home Venue" the Shepherds Bush Empire in London on the 8th of December 2011 during the " Into the Wild" tour. I must confess I haven't really listened to this one much as I own a copy of the "Concert Live" official bootleg recorded in Wolverhampton from earlier on the same tour. What this bootleg has though is the full set (the Wolverhampton gig had a strict curfew applied which meant they missed a few of the songs off, namely Lady in Black, no loss there, Bird of Prey and the excellent acoustic solo by Mick before The Wizard

Enjoy

Disc 1

1. Intro
2.I'm Ready
3. Return to Fantasy
4. Stealin'
5. Rainbow Demon
6. Money Talk
7. Drum Solo
8. Nail on the Head
9. Mick's Acoustic Solo
10. The Wizard

Disc 2

1. Gypsy
2. Look at Yourself
3. July Morning
4. Lady in Black
5. Encore Break
6. Free 'N' Easy
7. Bird of Prey
8. Easy Livin'
9. Land of Hope and Glory

New link

From a personal point of view it was nice to see someone in the O2 organisation knew how to spell Heep correctly. It's a shame they didn't tell their colleagues in Glasgow


2 comments:

  1. Hi Colin,

    I'm very happy to find your comment on my blog.
    "Verso la Stratosfera" is a lucky blog because several friends give their regular help to me with uploads, infos, etc.
    I'm happy also to see that Abominogjnr blog is still active and alive. Maybe a friend of my blog can share with me some rare concerts of Tempest and an Uriah Heep concert in italy from 1980 or 1981, i don't remember. If yes, those bootlegs will be my next posts on Abominogjnr blog, my first touch in blogging three years ago...

    Suggestions for some gems in the Stratosphear:

    Quella vecchia locanda - 1972 - Same
    http://verso-la-stratosfera.blogspot.com/2012/02/quella-vecchia-locanda-quella-vecchia.html

    Alphataurus - 1973 - Same
    http://verso-la-stratosfera.blogspot.com/2011/09/alphataurus-1973-alphataurus.html

    The Trip - 1971 - Caronte
    http://verso-la-stratosfera.blogspot.com/2011/04/trip-1971-caronte.html

    Maxophone - 1975 - Same (In italian or english version)
    http://verso-la-stratosfera.blogspot.com/2011/05/serie-doppelganger-numero-2-maxophone.html

    Biglietto per l'Inferno - 1974 - Same
    http://verso-la-stratosfera.blogspot.com/2011/05/biglietto-per-linferno-1974-biglietto.html

    I hope that you like this good Italian prog rock albums.

    Robi

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments about this blog