Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gary Thain - After Thought (You Say You're Together Now)



I really should have included this song in my compilation even although it was not a single. 
Gary had such a distintive voice.
And he didn't get to sing lead very often This is a superb track  
that showcases his vocal talents perfectly




Download and add to the same folder you have saved The singles Collection 
I'ts tagged to appear as track 17

Keef Hartley Band
Track17 - You Say You're Together Now - Gary Thain -Lead Vocal

2 comments:

  1. What do you think about include, in this very beautiful collection, as 18th song, the Gary's song or Crystal ball? I make it with my copy.
    Thank you again for this post.
    Cheers
    Roby

    ReplyDelete
  2. great song and well sung! trying to find accurate lyrics for it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments about this blog