Monday, March 29, 2010

Vinyl Trail

Off on a Vinyl hunt (holiday) for a couple of weeks So there wont be much going on on the blog front (From me anyway). I do have a couple of posts ready to go so if I get the chance I will post them while I am away (dependent on getting access to a pc).The first week I am away I am spending in my home town of Edinburgh with my family and friends (I dont get there as often as I would like). The last time I was there I found a couple of tremendous second hand record shops but I just didn't have the time or money to give them my full attention( I hope they are still there!!!) . This time however( if I can keep myself sober long enough) I plan to spend as much time as possible trawling through the endless racks of vinyl on offer who knows what little gems I might find

OH and here is something to keep you going just in case I dont get anywhere near a pc

Clive Burrs Escape BBC Session 3 tracks not the best audio in the world but it does showcase what a great band they could have been
The Tracks

1 - Top of The Mountain  4:03
2 - Romancer  3:18
3 - Don't Take No Prisoner  3:36

See you in two to three weeks time

Abominogjnr

2 comments:

  1. Roby

    Sorry I have not commented on the Life album yet,I'ts just I cant listen to anything objectivly at the moment as I keep going back to the Balletto Dibronzo album, Ys.
    If I remember correctly you posted this just after I had posted the Gary Thain compilation which you said was the best post of 2010 so far, well for me the Balletto Dibronzo is certainly the best post of the year and will take some beating. I sincerly hope you have 1 or 2 more of these gems waiting to be posted. all the best to you, you're dogs and especially to your wife. I hope everything goes well for you, and you are blessed with a beautiful healthy Bairn when the time comes

    Abominogjnr (Colin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for all, dear Colin.
    I'm very glad to see that you too, like me, love the Balletto Di Bronzo album (is one of the albums that i listen quite every week from ten years or more). I have all the dischography of this group and i will post them very soon, in one "Super italian prog post".
    And thank you for this post too, i have not those sessions and i go listening to with curiosity.

    So good Easter holidays to you, dear Colin, and to all your family.

    Roby

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments about this blog